If you’re a creative type who likes to get stuck in and make things for your home, then why not make your very own Christmas decorations this year?
Our Metallic paint range is ideal for adding an element of sparkle. The six mesmerising colours can be used to paint all types of wooden accessories such as baubles, snowflakes, stars and even pinecones – silver Sophistication®, golden Millionaire® and purple Dazzle® are great for this.
To see how it’s done, we’ve put together an easy to follow video for our readers. Click here to watch it – Making Christmas More Colourful with Crown Paints.
Not just for painting accessories, the Metallic emulsion can also be used on walls in the home too. For those of you feeling brave, why not try using a stencil to create a pattern on your wall? Our pale gold paint, Striking®, looks fabulous on a darker coloured background. Or if you fancy something a bit more linear, you could try using masking tape to add some stripes. Check out our ‘Christmas Ideas’ board on Pinterest for some inspiration.
For your chance to win a 1.25 litre tin of our gold paint, Millionaire®, in our Christmas-themed giveaway, head on over to our Twitter and Facebook pages.
Full terms and conditions are listed below:
1. This Promotion will be held by Crown Paints Ltd (company number 06624576), whose registered address is PO Box 37 Crown House, Hollins Road, Darwen, Lancashire, BB3 0BG (“Crown Paints”). By entering into this promotion, you agree to be bound by the following terms.
2. This promotion does not have a connection with Facebook or Twitter in any way and is not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook or Twitter. The recipient of the information provided by you is not Facebook or Twitter, but Crown Paints.
3. The prizes that are available to be won are: 9 x 1.25 litre packs of Metallic emulsion in Millionaire®. 3 x winners will be chosen at random each Friday that the competition runs (6th, 13th and 20th December 2013). The overall promotion closes at 5pm on Friday 20th December 2013 and all entries received after this date will not be accepted.
4. To participate in this promotion, you must be: (a) a UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry. Prizes can only be dispatched to UK mainland addresses.
5. Only one entry per person. By liking and commenting on the Facebook post, or re-tweeting and replying to the specified tweet, you will automatically be entered into the Promotion. If you do not wish to be entered in the Promotion, then please do not like / re-tweet the competition post.
6. Crown Paints reserves the right to allocate a winner’s prize to the next randomly drawn person if they have not been able to make direct contact with a winner within 10 days of sending a direct message
7. The prize will not be transferable to another person, exchangeable or for re-sale. There is no cash alternative to any prizes.
8. Crown Paints will use reasonable endeavors to send prizes within 30 working days of the closing date.
9. Crown Paints reserves the right to exclude any participant in this promotion or withhold any prize where it reasonably believes there has been a breach of any of these terms, and to terminate the competition at any time, at its absolute discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. The decision of Crown Paints is final.
10. Crown Paints excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied and any liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by any participant in connection with this promotion (to the fullest extent permitted by law) – this shall not be deemed to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Crown Paints, or its employees or agents.
11. This promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Tags: christmas, competition, decorations, Youtube