Here at Crown we’re proud to be sponsoring ITV’s ‘Through the Keyhole’ again – set to hit TV screens after X Factor on ITV starting 30th August.
Through the Keyhole gives us a sneak peek into the homes of well-known personalities as well as providing a great source of colour and interior inspiration.
Why not head over to our Facebook page to enter our competition to celebrate the sponsorship of Through the Keyhole and be in with the chance of winning colour advice from an interior stylist and paint prizes.
Terms and conditions of the competition are below.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants to the competition are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. The competition is operated by Crown Paints Ltd. Crown Paints Ltd. is a company incorporated in England under number 06624576. The registered office of Crown Paints Ltd. is at Crown House, Hollins Road, Darwen, Lancashire BB3 0BG.
4. Entrants to the competition must be resident in the UK or Northern Ireland.
5. Prizes will be as follows:
Weeks 1, 3, 5 & 7 (30 August to 5 September 2014, 13 to 19 September 2014, 27 September to 3 October 2014 & 11 to 17 October 2014) = 2 prizes per week: £100 of Crown Paints products x 2 winners
Weeks 2, 4, 6 & 8 (6 to 12 September 2014, 20 to 26 September 2014, 4 to 10 October 2014 & 18 to 24 October 2014) = 3 prizes per week: £100 of Crown Paints products x 2 winners, home colour consultation and £350 of Crown Paints products for room(s) makeover x 1 winner
6. There is no cash alternative for the prize and the cost of the decorator will be borne by the winner.
7. To enter the competition, answer the weekly question on the Crown Paints Facebook page facebook.com/crownpaints. Only one entry per individual is allowed per week. In the case of multiple entries, the first entry submitted will be taken as the entry.
8. Where relevant, the winners must schedule the delivery of their home colour consultation to be completed within 12 months of the date they are contacted to inform them that they have won. Subject to availability.
9. Crown Paints will use reasonable endeavours to provide the vouchers within 30 days of notifying winners that they have won.
10. For reasons outside their reasonable control, Crown Paints Ltd. reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
11. The following persons are not eligible to enter the competition: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the competition or its administration and (ii) any such person’s family or household members.
12. By entering the competition, you agree to take part in post-competition publicity.
13. The closing date for the competition is 24th October 2014, although each weekly draw will be subject to separate closing dates (see point 5 above).
14. The names of entrants providing correct answers will be put into a draw and a winner selected at random. The draw will be made by representatives from Crown Paints Ltd, within 7 days of the closing date for each weekly draw.
15. No responsibility is accepted by Crown Paints Ltd. or its agent for entries incompletely or incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. Neither Crown Paints Ltd. nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting an entry.
16. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside of Crown Paints Ltd without the individual’s prior consent.
17. Crown Paints Ltd. reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
18. If the prize is not claimed within 14 days of notification to a winner, we reserve the right to redraw.
19. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of Crown Paints Ltd.is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. Crown Paints Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
20. Crown Paints Ltd. may withdraw this competition where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control at any time without notice.
21. English law governs these terms and conditions and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or in relation to these terms and conditions.